Friday, February 13, 2009

Contentment

I am taking a financial class through my church and so far the main focus is that God owns everything. Nothing is mine, it's all His. So I am trying to be content with what He lets me "borrow" of His. I am in need of nothing. God takes care of us and He has given me everything I need to live happy, healthy, Godly lives.

Therefore if you have not been faithful in the use of worldly wealth, who will entrust the true riches to you? Luke 16:11

Everything in the heavens and earth is yours, O Lord, and this is your kingdom. We adore you as being in control of everything. Riches and honor come from you alone, and you are the Ruler of all mankind; your hand controls power and might, and it is at your discretion that men are made great and given strength. 1 Chronicles 29:11-12

Please pray for my contentment. Most of the world is selfish and greedy and I don't want to be those things anymore. :D

1 comment:

  1. AMEN to that! It is so difficult not to get wrapped up in the world. I think we all struggle with this:)

    ReplyDelete