Thursday, June 4, 2009

Card Swaps & Promotions

I am becoming addicted to card swaps. It started with the stamp camp. I had to make 10...fine. 10 is a nice rounded number. This week I made 20 cards for a card swap at Pink Pineapple. 20 is wayyyy too many. But I'd do it again..lol. I am going to participate in the 1st card swap at the lss here in town too. We only have to have 5 cards. I am trying to get my kids to participate but we'll see. I don't think they can make 5 of the same card yet. Anyway, here's a pic of the 20 I made.
Pretty simple, right?

The girls had a promotion ceremony at school! They got promoted to 3rd grade! I am so proud!
This is their teacher at school. There was absolutely no way I could have homeschooled these two this year without her help. She was sent from heaven! Thank you Mrs. Millen!

No comments:

Post a Comment