Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July 4th, 2012

Anybody reading this has heard of Pinterest. I know you have.  I L O V E Pinterest. I will spend hours looking at Pins.  So we tried a lot of new things that we found there today. And needless to say, today was a day of firsts.
Alex's first 4th of July (actually, this had nothing to do with Pinterest :) 
Our first 4th of July ALL BY OURSELVES! (and neither did this one)
First time making fruit skewers
Just a cute kid

First time making red, white and blue yummy drinks
I even made one for Emily.  And yes, it was all over the kitchen floor.  But she had fun drinking her "soda".

I also made this Jello mold flag that we make every year.  It's not finished yet so I didn't get a photo, but it will look like this one.
We also made some fun decorations that I forgot to photograph.   And we are having lots of fun over here.  We were checking out some firework displays on YouTube to get Emi excited for the fireworks.  We watch the fireworks in the field right behind the school they are shot from so it gets very, very loud.  Emily was a little scared last year.  And that's it.  Happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment