Thursday, November 8, 2007

The new blog

I was going through my friend Ang's blogs today, trying to catch up, and wanted everyone to know exactly what I am doing too!

First off, I like to talk. Alot. I had a blog before but just had so much to say I had to quit it. It was taking up too much time from work. So here I am again. I quit that job a year and a half ago and now I realize a stay at home job has its perks.

Anyway, we got a new puppy today and it is stinkin adorable. We don't have a name yet because my husband and I can't agree. Apparently, to him, this is a mute point since the dog belongs to him. In other words, his dog, his choice on names. I don't like that. Eventually, the dog will be named what I want. I want Hershey. Doesn't she look like a little Hershey squirt?



2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see you have a blog! Hershey is perfect! Two votes for "Hershey"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I thought Nestle would be a good name. Guess we both had the same thing on our minds, chocolate! And it's not even that time of the month. Love you!

    ReplyDelete