Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanks-giving

I am so thankful for so many things.

My beautiful daughters that are reading over my shoulder as I write this. They are so funny. They are sounding out the words and cracking me up. I am also thankful that they let me wiggle their loose teeth! Just pull it out already!

I am thankful for my husband and his support with my stepson. We have had a really rough couple of weeks, but I feel loved and appreciated.

I am thankful for my stepson. He makes me a stronger person.

I am thankful for my friends that listen to me whine! Without them I probably couldn't handle all the pressure.

I am thankful for my understanding family. They understand that I am only one person and can't attend every social event they all plan separately.

What are you thankful for this year?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

  1. I am very thankful to have such a wonderful, special friend in my life:) You are one of the strongest women I know. I love you just like a sister.

    ReplyDelete