Thursday, August 21, 2008

Broke Compooter!

My computer was down for 2 days! 2 DAYS! Can you imagine? I got a lot of scrappin' done though but not much work! SSssshhh...don't tell the boss. We haven't been doing much around here. I have been watching a cat and checking mail for a friend down the street and I think they are coming back today... Tomorrow night, the girls and I are housesitting for a week for another friend that has a dog and a cat. We are very trustworthy peeps! People are always asking us to feed their animals and water their plants and check their mail. We always say yes. We have a lot of favors saved up! LOL. I could leave for months and months and people would owe me housesitting and dogwatching and catfeeding and plantwatering. Too bad we never go anywhere :( Anyway, the grandma is doing great on her own and I am getting nervous because homeschooling starts next Monday.

Oh yeah, I fed some horses with my friend from church. It was so cool but scary. Those horses are so intimidating with their size. I was a little scared. She has six of them! Next time we go, we are going to ride them. Yay!

That's it for now. Just wanted to update...hadn't been on in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment