Thursday, March 27, 2008

Back to Normal

Everything is almost back to normal!

We are back from Disneyland. We had so much fun! I was glad to be back though because I missed my puppy. Don't tell Shawn! I get so frustrated with the whole puppy process sometimes that I give up and tell Shawn to take care of his own dog. But deep down...I love her to pieces!

We are back to living a normal life without our roommate. She moved out and now it is just the 4 of us. It has never been just the 4 of us. My friend started living here at the beginning of the year and then in the middle of January, Cody moved out. Already I am noticing a big difference in how much to cook for only Shawn and I and 2 tiny little stomachs on Harley and Chloe. I don't like leftovers in the fridge because no one eats them. So I really have to cut down on how much food I cook. Which may save us money!

The only thing that isn't back to normal is school. The girls are on Easter break this week and they are bored. I am still working and they want something to do. They have been watching so much t.v. I think it's a waste of a beautiful day....but really have no choice right now.

So that's the update on our normal lives. Although we really are far from normal...

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you're blogging again. I had so much fun at dinner with you and Carrie on Monday. Wish I lived closer so we could do it more often. Love you!

    ReplyDelete