Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hard to keep up!

I can't believe how fast this year is going. I know I say that every single year, but by golly! It's already March and almost Easter! It's almost my birthday....again!

I am very excited and happy and jubiant and jolly because we are taking the girls to Disneyland for the very first time. This will also be our very first family vacation. And my mom is coming! I am so happy. We will be staying in a hotel and going to Disneyland and California Adventure for 2 whole days! The girls are very excited also. They are counting down the days until...until what, they have no idea...but they know it's not called the Happiest Place on Earth for nothing...

Since my last post, Cody has moved out and now lives with his mom in El Cajon. The girls sold their first ever Girl Scout Cookies and finished another season of gymnastics. They've grown at least 2 inches already since school started and all their pants are highwaters. At least the weather is getting warmer and they can start wearing shorts or capri's or skirts! They love their new rollerskates (thanks Ang)!

Princess has grown and grown. She now weighs 45 lbs! She is in a puppy class to teach her some manners or to teach her humans how to handle her better! She's already had a surgery (to get fixed) and her first grooming (to cut her nails). She is such a Princess!

Anyway, again, the moral of this blog is time is flying and I'm trying to hold on before it all passes me by...

1 comment:

  1. It's hard not to spoil your girls! I love them:) Girls, be careful on your skates!:)

    ReplyDelete