Friday, March 28, 2008

Birthday Time!

I am a little excited about my birthday this year but only because I am dropping the girls off at a sleepover for their cousin and coming home to an empty house. Is it odd that I want to spend time alone at home? I am going to get some scrapbooking done. I have really been looking forward to it all week! I need to clear out some items and space so I can start scrappin' the Disneyland pics! I am so excited to get them printed...

On another note...I am not so excited that I am turning 31 years old. I am the oldest of the friends. I don't like being first... Here are a few things that bring me down about my age:

1. gray hair...I have them...all over my head...and they won't dye :(

2. adult acne...I still have it....all over my face....when will I grow out of it :(

3. I heard after 30 (not up to and including 30) it's hard to lose that extra weight and I've put on a lot :(

4. tiredness...I am always tired (probably more due to the overweight prob than age but it all ties together :(

5. sight...it's going...I've really noticed and I will probably have to get glasses soon, which we don't have insurance for :{

So there you have it. I am getting old and I don't like it one bit! But on the other hand...this weekend the girls have the sleepover and I will be all alone with my hubby. We will probably go to the movies (cause I have a gift certificate) and eat out at Cafe Luna (cause I have a gift certificate) and then rent a movie (cause for goodness sakes, it's only $4.00)!!!! I think Disneyland was most of my birthday present.

P.S. Isn't age just a number, cause although I pointed out all the stuff up there, I still feel like this 95% of the time! And that's all that really matters... :D

1 comment:

  1. You will always be the 15-year old, goofy, loving, happy-go-lucky girl I met in high school and that is why I love you:)

    ReplyDelete