Monday, April 21, 2008

Short but Sweet

Things have been so busy around here (surprise surprise!). But really, I haven't even had time to blog! Things have got to slow down.

I am soooo in love with my new niece. I am going to try to see her again tonight. I haven't seen her in a week! She's probably all grown up into a teen by now. (you know how fast they grow.) I miss her a ton and I am sure she misses me.

On Friday we (as in all 4 of us) had our first field trip. It was so fun! We went to the Wild Animal Park and I had a group of 4 girls from Harley's class and Shawn had a group of 3 girls from Chloe's class. Our class went off on their own so we barely saw Shawn and Chloe the whole day. Which is sad because I had the camera and Shawn didn't take any pics of Chloe on her field trip. We either have to get another camera or stay together!

We were the red team and I would say Hot Red Team and they would all come and do this:



My friend Miss Mary (helped me keep my sanity):



Here was Chloe's group:



Baby Lions: Feeding the Lorikeets:



Class Pic:



That's it for now! I know, so disappointedly short. But I gotta go grocery shopping and pick up the girls and go to this music study tonight where I will get paid $75 for 2 hours of my opinion on which kind of music I want on the radio. I love these studies!

No comments:

Post a Comment