Thursday, April 24, 2008

Higher Expectations

Last night was Open House at the school. We got to go and look at all the progress the girls have made over the year. Harley wrote this in her All About Me book. I cried of course! I might have to be nicer to her for a couple days :P



Chloe wrote about her dad and he was so touched. But then he felt really bad because she wrote she wishes he would play with her more and that he works sooo much. He told her he will make more of an effort.

It's weird how close Harley has become to me lately. We butt heads so much. We are constantly fighting and I think it's because she is so much like me. Chloe is just like her dad. Goofy and always trying to make people laugh. She has her head in the clouds. It is so weird to see two girls that are so alike act so different...

1 comment: