Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another day...

I am feeling kinda somber today. I dropped the girls off at school and I cried. Now...I know it's probably PMS but Harley is stressing about her state testing! They are 8 years old and she is worried about passing a test. I told her to not worry about it...she said and I quote, "Mom, I can't help it. I am stressed out!" I didn't even know she knew what that meant! So, anyway, speaking of stressed...

I have so many handmade items to make it's ridiculous! Why do I sign up for these swaps? And I have to get the page done for the DT team. I have the pics picked out and I have the papers and embellies they gave us...it's just getting them onto a page and designed. All I want to do is crawl back into bed....

It's already been one of those days and it's only 9:30...

1 comment:

  1. :( Sorry to hear you are not having a not so good day. Hope it has gotten better. Been there!! Can't wait to see your LO by the way ;) And don't you get stressed about swaps they'll understand.

    ReplyDelete