Saturday, April 25, 2009

Crops crops crops!

I had so much fun at the Friday night crop at the lss. We got our new stuff to make a page with for the design team and it has to be mother's day-ish. Something to do with being a mom, having a mom, etc. Bright bright colors which I do NOT deal with well...but we'll see how it turns out.

I got 8 pages done at the two crops I went to this weekend. Hopefully tomorrow I can sleep, go to the girls' last soccer game and then sleep go grocery shopping...maybe make dinner...then hopefully go to bed! I am exhausted but drank too much coffee. Here's a few pages I uploaded from this weekend..

Thanks for looking!!!!! Oh and by the way, my sister didn't come to the crop today with me...I called her this morning before I left to pick her up...she still hasn't called me back...

Hope she's okay...
Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Ya Pink doesn't have nothin on us lol You were a busy girl today. I did NOTHING today :( And you so need to watch Gone with the wind I have it if you want to borrow it. Have a good week, can't wait to see your challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete