Thursday, June 12, 2008

Next LSS Contest and Graduation


This contest was a little harder for me because you had to use 3 or more of a different brand of product on your page. Well, for some of us scrappers, we get a new product and put it away and don't keep the packaging. That's me, I have no idea what brand half my stuff is! Like my paper???? I just take it out of the wrapper and put it in my paper keeper. It has no label on the back. So anyway, here is the finished project. It took me 3 layouts, and I finally picked this one to be "good" enough for everyone to see. I'm wondering if it even matters because I might win by default again anyway! TFL!

On another note, the boys finally graduated last night. We went to their graduation and it is so exhilarating to watch a new group of high schoolers going off into the world. They are all so full of life. I give them a year if they aren't living at home! LOL...there goes my pessimistic side again!

Congratulations Josh and Chris!!!! Now go get a job!
Proud Parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment