Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I know there are only about 3 people out there that read my blog and all 3 of them are women, but I wanted to say Happy Father's Day anyway!

A wonderful conversation between my daughter and husband yesterday:

H: Hey dad?
Dad: Yes darling?
H: Jonny asked me today if I have guitar hero and I said yes, my dad.
Dad: (speechless) then, awww!

He just picked her up and said I love you!
I made this page a couple months ago!


My hubby has played the guitar before I knew him. He plays by ear though, so last father's day I got him guitar lessons and he still hadn't used them yet. So I scheduled him an appt. for yesterday and Thursday of this week and he went yesterday all excited and the guy wasn't even there. So he is looking forward to Thursday. The guy better be there... :/
Another guitar page with daddy! TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment