Friday, June 20, 2008

Busy

I have been so busy! I have so much to say but no time and I haven't downloaded pics and I really want to show off the fish I caught on father's day...

Hubby's grandma has been in the hospital for over a week now because she couldn't breathe because of emphysema. She is better now but has to stay in the hospital until she gets stronger again. She lives on her own but we will probably be moving into a new place with her very soon. Please pray for us that we find a home that we all can live in and not drive each other nutty, but that we can afford! I have been trying to visit her everyday in the morning and Shawn visits everyday after work. We are out of money and gas is SO expensive. She wants to give me gas money so I can still visit her. I feel horrible! Like she has to pay me to visit. That feeling sucks! Anyway, I am going to spend the night there with her tonight. She is excited. I am going to bring some games.

Thanks for listening....

No comments:

Post a Comment