Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Scrap, Hair and Prayers!

I did this page yesterday for the Scrap Your Crap challenge. I think it turned out pretty good.

I got my hair done and I got some red low-lights and it looks fantabulous! That's not very humble...but I couldn't believe what she did to me! Yvette is great!

I bought The One Year Devotion for Kids book and we have been doing them every morning. The girls like it and it has stories that the girls can relate to. I tried to buy this specific devotion book for the girls that was for ages 6-9. But they were out. I like doing this every morning because I never make time to do my own. So we all do it together. Last night I was praying for Harley before bedtime and she said I do my prayers so good! It made me feel good because I really don't pray in front of people. Only the kids. I told her practice makes perfect. Plus, as I grow in my relationship with God, I'm not too nervous to talk to him as a friend anymore ;-).

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. holy crap-o-la girl...this is awesome!! LOOK AT ALL THOSE LETTERS...WHOOO HOOOO!!!!
    you should be proud cause this is a rockin layout

    U get a gold star ;)

    ReplyDelete