Friday, September 19, 2008

1st Field Trip

I'm sticking it out with the homeschooling. It hasn't gotten easier but I did realize if I talk quieter to the girls (not screaming and yelling!), they respond better. Go figure! LOL.

Today we have our first field trip through the school. We are going to the Escondido Children's Museum. I already know where it is because unfortunately, I thought it was last Friday and we showed up and no one was there. That shows you just how good I'm really doing...

After the museum, I am taking Grams to the doctor. She went back to the hospital for a few days because of the nausea and they ended up saying she had pancreaitis. She's doing a lot better now.

Last weekend (during the horrific Charger game) was my friend Carrie's baby shower. I am so excited for her! I can't wait until she has that bundle of joy. Babies are cute and exciting....but if you have two the first time, everything changes!

Tomorrow night is a fundraiser for Breast Cancer. We are playing Bunco and I can't wait! I used to play a monthly bunco thingy, I think I'll try to get it started again. It was so much fun!

Oh yeah and my new place I want to move is Washington State. Maybe Summer, 2009. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment