Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Scrappin' Blah

So I posted two new layouts on Scrap Your Crap blog but I haven't really been working on pages lately. This layout is the pic of hubby's electrocution scare though. I joined this swap thing on Scrapbook.com and I have been making cards. I made 5 cards and I should get 5 back that other people made. Isn't that kinda cool? Then hopefully I can get new ideas and go on from there. I really want to use this heat embossing tool thing but haven't bought one yet so I have stopped scrapbooking...like a strike or something...LOL. I haven't even made a page for the lss contest. It's different anyway...I have to use body parts in my pictures. Like toes or noses or fingers or something. I don't really take pics of body parts...do I? I can't think of any on hand and I don't feel like digging through boxes of photos. Actually, now that I am thinking of it...in my older days I took pics of hubby's tooshie, but I am pretty sure once I had the kids I threw those out so no one would come across them and ask, "Mom, why do you have a pic of daddy's tooshie?" I can just imagine how that conversation would go!

2 comments:

  1. okay sista...you go and right click the blinkie and download to your computer then upload it to your photo imaging software (ie. photobucket, flickr) whatever you use and then take the html code and put it on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. and yes that is allowed...the more the merrier

    ReplyDelete