Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday

So today hubby had a job interview at a new company. Same kind of work, just new company that offers more benefits and has five offices in WASHINGTON!!! Only downer is he might have to use his own truck.

Anyway, the girls and I went to pick him up from the car shop where he gets his work truck serviced once a month and since he was running late, we had to go to his interview with him instead of being dropped off at my friends house. We sat outside in the bazillion degree heat but saw this cute butterfly. The girls insisted I take a pic.
Can you see it? It is yellow and black?

Anyway, hubby said the interview went wonderfully. So we were driving to go visit Tori, Adam and Elijah whom I haven't seen in about 6 months! and hubby's friend calls and says he pretty much got the job and he gets a work truck which we were hoping for because the job is kinda out of the way (still closer than his current job, but he has a work truck there). Hubby was super jazzed. He even played with the baby! Isn't she grown?


Anyway, then when we finally got home I got this gigantic box in the mail from Simple Scrapbooks. Hubby said, "That looks expensive." and walks right by it into the house. I was overly delighted. Squealing like a child because I had forgotten a couple weeks ago I got an email saying I won a gift. Here's what was in it:
1. acrylic frame from Pageframe Designs

2. a 12 x 12 leather album from we R Memory Keepers

3. a tiny Party in a Box from Martha Stewart Crafts

4. a paper and accents pack from Heidi Grace Designs


Am I lucky or what! And to top it off, the girls' friends called and invited them for a sleepover so I dropped them off! What a wonderful day. So now I am scrapbooking and had to let you all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment