Thursday, May 8, 2008

A callback....and still plumbing!

The girls were very excited because they got a callback! Friday we go meet with THE people and see how much this is gonna cost. You know how sometimes people say (like when you buy year passes to the zoo) just go twice and it's paid for itself; well this better be one of those times!
I talked to my sister and found out she took her daughter to the same place the Sunday before. She got "found" (approached and solicited is more like it!) at Grossmont Center. They never got a callback...

Do we look richer?

Anyway, regarding the plumbing...my friend's husband couldn't help us yet because his company truck, that has the big tools we need, had to go to the shop. Of course! Hopefully he gets it back tonight and we can fix this mess. I went to their house last night and babysat for a few hours. I brought the girls and gave them a shower. I also did 3 loads of laundry!

I still smell....just don't get too close...

No comments:

Post a Comment