Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tired!

Church on Thursday with Sherri as the guest worship was so AWESOME! I had such a great time and I even went up and got some extra prayer with the prayer team. I never know I need extra prayer until I can't stop crying :D Who likes being condemned anyway? I sure don't! But I do love the after affects. I feel clear and re-filled with God's love. Same thing happened today. I think God is molding me ;)

I'm still working on putting some music on here. I will have to ask Ang how she did it. I did a scrap page to hang in my office to remind myself to pray pray pray about everything, and then WAIT for God's answer. I always try to take things into my own hands. We've been talking about trusting God with everything... Inside the brown square with the blue bird is a list of things to remember to pray about...


I have barely been home at all this weekend. On Friday night I went to my friend Sandy's house until 1:30 a.m. and then again all day yesterday and last night until 12:30 a.m. This is what we got done! I am so happy! I think we did a great job. Both her sons are graduating and all we have been working on is invitations and then lei's and then these collages. We still have a couple more projects to do but then I'm done! Sandy still has to go to her sister's house and help her with HER kids' collages and decorations. I think it would be cool to have a sister with the same age kids. Anyway, what do you think of the collages?


Today after church I hung out with a bunch of friends from church. They get together almost every Sunday to eat dinner and hang out. I had so much fun. I am really trying to change things around. That's something God is working on too. Who I hang with and my language around them...

Other than that, Hubby has tomorrow off, which I am happy about. I have no idea what we are doing yet. Hubby was talking about taking his boat out on the lake. Maybe he can take the girls and I can do some more scrappin'! That would be awesome.

Until Tuesday...I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Those collages look great! I don't know how you find time to do all you do:)

    ReplyDelete