Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Scrap page Contest!

I went into the Scrapbook store today to purchase some...thing..lol...and Kathy told me I won the scrap page contest!! Isn't that great!!! However...no one else even entered. So it's kinda bittersweet. I get a $25 gift card to the store. I am so delighted...

Our town is so little and the scrapbooking store has been here a year. I don't even think a lot of people know about it. I also asked Kathy if she wanted to be involved in my circle journal and she does! Oh joy.

I also signed the girls up at the Community School here in town. They offer two programs. One program is home-based and you can go to school 1 1/2 days a week. The other program is a montessori academy where you would go full time but learn at your own pace. They are both pretty full and they will call me and let me know where we are on the waiting list. I am praying and praying if it's God's will for me to homeschool. If so, then I better pray for patience with these children!

(1 Corinthians 10:13)
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

In other words: God will not give me more than I can handle.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the scrap page contest. Hey, winning is winning! Having fun spending the gift card. I will also pray for you regarding homeschooling. I also thought about it but patience is also my problem-not to mention a 1.5 year old:) Thanks for the bible verse...I needed to read it (about 10 times).

    ReplyDelete