Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hospitals and Renting

Grams went back into the hospital on Sunday. She fractured her back in two places. I am really praying and praying that we find a house to rent. No matter what now, we are going to have to find a house she can live in. She is still not ready to leave her apartment and live with us, but I figure we can have a room set up for her so that if she can't stay on her own, she can come stay with us until she can be on her own and then go back to her place. We really can't afford two places though (hers and ours). I have no idea what to do...I am trying to just leave it up to God but it is so hard sometimes. Please pray for us.

On another note, the girls are driving me bananas! All they do is fight and I am going crazy. I set up this new disciplinary system where they get checkmarks if they break certain rules we have listed and then they have to give me back a quarter for every checkmark on Sunday from their allowance. It was working. But it is hot and I am stressed out and they are reacting to my stress. I just know that's what it must be...right? Because they are really good children overall....right?

I have no work today, so I am going to take them somewhere fun and hopefully free. I am mentally exhausted however and just want to take advantage of the day off and lay in bed. Yesterday they started swim lessons and love it. The lessons are on Mondays and Wednesdays. Maybe Thursday, if I'm not working, I will call Ang and see if we can come over and see her new house! There are some less expensive houses to rent in Temecula but I don't think the grandma will move there because she loves her Dr. and he is located in Poway. I found some houses for rent in Mira Mesa but there is no way we can rent it by ourselves. Grams will have to help us which means living with us permanantly. Is she ready for that? Are we?

Thanks for listening...

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Do call Ang...she would LOVE to see you:) In exchange for gas I might just feed you lunch too:)

    ReplyDelete