Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wasting away in Computerland....

I spend a lot of time on Realtor.com looking for mansions I want to buy. I love the listings that have virtual tours. They are my favorite. That's what I do in my pasttime...or even when I have no pasttime and I am supposed to be working. I just shop for houses. Anyway, today, before I even starting looking for a house I went to a job website and found a job for my husband and THEN went looking in that same town for houses and guess what I found!!!!! I found this 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom house, with a pool in Texas of all places! I am really looking to get out of San Diego or California even for that matter. Not that the grandma is going to leave here or anything...but it's a dream. The only bad thing when I find a gorgeous house is convincing my husband to move away. He always talks about not having a job anywhere else. So I made sure I found a job first and then a house that is at a price we would NEVER get here in San Diego. So now all I have to do is convince hubby to get an interview there. Wish me luck! :D

1 comment:

  1. What the heck! Could the price be wrong or something? You could get lost in that place. It's amazing. I would not want you to go but it sure is tempting for you to move out of state into a mansion.

    ReplyDelete