Thursday, May 28, 2009

A coupla pages!

I need to do my use it challenge card...i think it's due today! But I wanted to post these pages I did.

I love these papers! I got them from Holly. I think they are a new stampin' up set!

This lo is for the Hearts and Crafts Design Team. We had to do something for Father's Day with all this stuff. We also got some other stuff. *Edit...since I took this pic...my hubby wanted something on this page...so I let him, he messed up and didn't like it. So now the yellow strip is a black strip with a quote...A Bird in a cage...is worth two in a bush.

This was for a BOM challenge. It was really hard. The blue rectangle with the arrows is an accordian style hidden journal. It's kinda personal. I hid it...
And, I finally scrapped the puppy pics of Princess! She is huge now...but got this page done...
TFL! Off to make the card!

1 comment:

  1. Your LOs turned out great, can't wait to see them IRL ;) When will they be hangin in the shop?

    ReplyDelete