Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekend

What a busy weekend. It wasn't really...it just went so fast it feels like it. The girls went camping at Fiesta Island with the girl scouts. I can't wait to get their cameras developed. I always send them with disposables. They said they didn't take very many pics. I think Chloe will use the rest of her film taking pics of the cats. I find so many on my digital camera! For example:


But anyway! I wanted to post some lo's I did at the lss night crop on Friday. Since I had no children, I stayed reeeaallyy late and I was exhausted on Sat. morn at 8 a.m. when I got up. ...For no reason cuz the kids were still gone. So Sat. morn I watched the finale for Ugly Betty. And guess what? I missed the end cuz I recorded it and it went past the cut off time for the recorder. So if anyone knows, can you tell me if Daniel's wife died or not??? Thanks.
So here's a lo that I did last week for the Scraptathlon chall. I love the distressed look of this. I also like the topic and inspiration. I got some points from votes. I have to load it anonymously.

SO Sat. around 12:30 or so, Holly picked me up because she had a bbq at her house at 2 p.m. and I had no car. Then I hung out until 10:30 p.m. and went home. Shawn came for a little while. It was nice. I held a baby that is 4 weeks old and I want one. sshhh..don't tell. I will change my mind soon.

Another lo. This one is for a Scrap the Beach chall. (75% blue and brown) and for the Mother's day chall.

Today the girls came home at about 11a.m. I missed them soooooo much! I held them like babies ;) Then I scrapped and they watched t.v. because, you know, they had to camp with no t.v. God forbid! ANYWAY, I have dispersed the lo's throughout the whole post so you wouldn't get bored! This was long..sorry.

A lo for the Scrap the Beach chall. journaling.

A lo I did of my friend's sons. For the Scrap the Beach Chall. stamping.
Just a random lo. I wanted to do a page before I forgot about soccer.

1 comment: