Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Use It Challenge #9

Here's my entry for the USE IT Challenge #9:
These were the must-haves:

1. Color challenge: PINK, BLACK, WHITE
2. Accents: SCALLOPS, RIBBON, AND BLING,

OH MY!
3. Pattern: POLKA DOTS, BABY!
4. D.I.Y.: aka 'do it yourself'
Create something to add to your card....
I made a flower by sewing some ribbon into a circle and then pulling tight and adding a button to the middle.
The button doesn't look very pink, but I promise it is. On this pic it looks more red to me.

Anyway!!! I have to get some scrapping done because I joined way too many challenges. But wanted to get this card in today while I was in a missing mood. I miss my friend.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that card girlie. Hope to see ya this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, your card is DARLING!! Of course I love the color combo ;), love the scallops, the frame, your unique handmade flower... love it all to bits!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge!
    hugs & ♥♥♥~
    rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Jenn. I really like the handmade flower. Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my blog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete