Thursday, May 14, 2009

End of school year stress!

I am totally tripping on having everything done and turned in by the end of the school year. In case you don't know, this is my first year homeschooling my girls and we homeschool through a montessori program. So they get to go to school a couple days a week and there are only 4 more "school days" left. Two more Tuesdays and two more Wednesdays. I emailed the teacher today to find out just how much work I need to pack into the next two weeks to pass 2nd grade. Ugh, I'm stressed!

On a happy note, Holly and I are attending Stamp Camp at the Stampin' Up ladies house tomorrow night! I am so excited! I love going and learning new stuff. The best thing is the card swap. Last month I didn't participate, but Holly did and she got some amazing cards. I am excited. So I guess I better go get started making my 10 cards to swap. :/

On Memorial Day weekend, the girls are going camping with the girl scouts from Friday - Sunday. Isn't that awesome!! And guess what else?? :D Hubby might be going to the river with a couple of his buds too! Could you imagine...an entire weekend at home by myself! Holy mackeral! I gotta find me a crop or two or three! The only bad thing is we only have one car and hubby is talking about taking it. Guess I'll be staying home :)

Here's a pic of this wonderful looking Lemon Meringue Pie I made tonight. I say wonderful looking because I haven't actually tried the pie itself yet and this was my first time making one. Doesn't it look yummy? :) Has it been 3-6 hours chilling yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment