Monday, May 18, 2009

Use IT Challenge #10

Here are the rules of the challenge:
1. monochromatic scraps- All of it is scraps but all the green is monochromatic scraps.
2. rub-ons or clear stickers- the part that says is You & Me are rub-ons
3. chipboard- Both stars are chipboard covered in paper. The LOVE is chipboard also.
4. (optional) non-traditional ribbon- I don't know if my rope ribbon counts as non-traditional. But it isn't traditional to me!
And here's my take on it!


I got this sketch from the CTMH catalog. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. This is DARLING Jenn!!! Love the green scraps you used with the patterned paper, great idea!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Use It! challenge this week!!
    hugs & ♥♥♥~
    rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I really like that color scheme. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card! love those eva papers and all the embellies you used! :D

    ReplyDelete