Saturday, May 2, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day

Well...it was today but I was too busy to participate in anything on the site I live on SOOOOO...I joined another site because they have 10 challenges going on all month! That's right! I don't have to download anything until May 31st! Of course, I'm gonna. Hopefully I won't have to wait all stinkin month to scrapbook.
Here's a page I did this morning before we left for the grandma's house while hubby and the girls went fishing. This is done for a few challenges on Scrapbook.com but mostly for the design team at Hearts and Crafts:

I had so much fun with Holly at the scrapbook expo yesterday! We went to every single booth. Did many many make n takes and took a class that we weren't too thrilled about. It kinda sucked actually because we thought we were going to learn a whole buncha techniques that we didn't know...but we didn't learn anything new at all. However...we did learn lots of new fun stuff at the make n takes at the booths and Holly bought lots of fun stuff that we are going to play with very soon. I will post pics later of the cool stuff we did there. After I finish unpacking it...

So gotta go...off to scrapbook..lol.

1 comment: