Monday, May 4, 2009

Stuff from Scrapbook Expo

Here are a couple of the things we made at the scrapbook expo:

This was the make n take at the Tattered Angels booth. It was so fun. We used tons of glimmer mist and the mask/stamp set they have there. These are the new Framed fonts that they have. Super cute!!
Just a free make n take we made at a booth. It was cute.
a sand shaker box we made at Heartstring Designs. They made these using a bag. I thought that was neat considering I learned from Holly using pop up tape and a little piece of plastic as the window. They also have a unique product called Matboard. It's this board above here, double matted. It's thick. I like it.
An Acrylic album that we made using a Bind It All Zutter. I love it! I want one so bad. Do you know how many books you can make as gifts with this thing! It was so cool. I also now love acrylic!
I made more things there but they are half finished so they will be posted later...


Some cards I made for one of the NSBD challenges at scrap-diner.com. I had to make 6 cards using titles of songs as the sentiment. Here's 3 + the 1 below. Still have two more to make.

This card is for the Card Challenge at Scrapbook.com. The theme is a thank you card. Plus it has a song title so it counts for the challenge above! TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment